Aurora Spirit Distillery WITH Transfers
Spend a day visiting the Worlds Northernmost Distillery, Aurora Spirit! We have pre-packaged an exciting day including transfers, complimentary tastings, guided tour, and lunch. During the day you will learn about the process of making whisky in the Arctic. Great views, local tastes and interesting facts guaranteed!
The Whisky Tour will be given by a qualified staff member who will guide you through the process of manufacturing various types of spirits such as vodka, aquavit, gin, but with a main focus on whisky. You’ll get a glimpse into the mysterious past of Viking age drinking customs and learn about hi-tech alcohol production on top of the world. During this exciting guided tour, you will see, feel and smell Arctic ingredients all used in our production.
- Guided Tour of the Distillery
- A Meal from Local Produce – (Other Dietary Options Available)
- Free Whisky Tasting Glass
- Time to spend in the wonderful Arctic Distillery
- A visit to the Viking Whisky warehouse and cask storage
- The opportunity to ask questions of our experienced distillers
- Free Wi-Fi and use of lounge which has panoramic views of the mountains & fjord
- Transfers from Tromsø (including Ferry Crossing) or Lyngseidet
***PLEASE NOTE *** Due to the Covid 19 Pandemic we have had to reduce our opening times. Currently we are NOT able to offer day tours. If you have your own transport you can still visit us but all Arctic Whisky tours must be Pre-booked. ***
Please email us directly and we will check availability for you – email@example.com
NOTE: All Distillery tours need to be currently pre booked due to Covid Restrictions
Included – Distillery Visit WITH Transfers
Prices from: 990 NOK
Duration: 4-7 hours
Route: Bus & ferry, Educational Tour
Age limit: None**
** There is no age limit on the tour (although you need to be over 20 to taste the products).
Each Child Under the Age of 18 has to be Accompanied by an Adult.